CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TAG

8 things I am passionate about:

(passionate is a little strong of a term for me but...)

1. My family
2. My friends
3. The Gospel 
4. Hiking
5. Good nights sleep!
6. Traveling
7. The Tetons
8.  Never paying full price

8 words/phrases I use often:

1. I love you
2. Yes
3. Girls! Thats enough!
4. Thank you
5. Hurry, we're late!
6. Come on
7. Please
8. Mind you mom

8 things I want to do before I die

1. Find a hidden talent
2. Raise my children
3. Get it right!
4. Be a Grandma
5. Travel
6. Be completely comfortable in my own skin
7. Make a difference
8. Be sealed

8 things I have learned from the past

1. family is everything
2. prayers are answered
3. if there is a will there is a way
4. it pays to have health insurance
5. one person can make a difference
6. spend money on experiences, not possessions
7. attitude makes a big difference
8. embrace the now

8 things I currently want/need

1. my rugs cleaned
2. my closet organized
3. my blog updated
4. my girls pictures taken
5. a magic fairy
6. a routine
7. a good long hike with Dannie
8. every room in my house spotless at the same time for at least 1 hour, I know a whole day would be pushing it.

8 places I want to see/visit

1. Banff National Park in Canada
2. Glacier National Park
3. San Diego
4. Autumn leaves in New England
5. The Louvre
6. Disneyland (never been)
7. Tepic, Mexico
8. Ireland

8 favorite resturants

1. Leeks Marina in GTNP
2. Cafe Rio
3. Tona
4. Jeremiah's for breakfast
5. Bombay House
6. MacGraths
7. Places I rarely get to go, don't recall their names, but remember how good it was
8. Lions Den

8 shows I like to watch

1. I watch very very little tv

8 people I tag

1. Marie A
2. Mandy A
3. Shelley R
4. Cristy C
5. Juli C
6. April G
7. Katie K
8. Gantrie B

1 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

Thanks for doing the tag! It is about time you did a new post :)