CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

BABYLEGS


  My friend Nicole has her own company Babylegs.  If you haven't seen or tried them you should!  The super soft ones are heavenly.


Babylegs.net

Thank you Nicole!  It's like Christmas in October!

4 comments:

Bakeling said...

A lovely child and her posture is cute ~!

Economic Analyst said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
katik said...

Britt, You girls look so adorable. Thanks for the update.

And we love babylegs, too! I use cloth diapers on my kids and some of the diapers are so cute I don't want to cover them up with pants. Babylegs are the stylish solution to keep my little ones warm.How cool that your friend had such a brilliant idea and done so well with it.

April Greener said...

You know I love baby legs! Maybe you could introduce me to your friend...:)

The girls, as always, look adorable!