«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Herrera Happenings
Friday, October 31, 2008
I hope your Halloween...
Isn't like this:
Happy Halloween!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
27
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
April
(
18
)
►
2009
(
7
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
3
)
▼
2008
(
57
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
4
)
▼
October
(
19
)
Halloween memories
2004, Skye's first "trunk or treat", she could car...
2005, I have never known a costume to be as loved ...
2006, where's a picture? I distinctly remember ta...
2007, the year mom didn't take any pictures. Good...
2008 the year of the witches! The weather was so ...
I hope your Halloween...
I love Ogden in the fall!
Memories
FALL PICTURES
BABYLEGS
Yellowstone Round 2!
Skye's new talent
Pumpkin Hunting
Chocoholic
My favorite time of the year!
The worst day ever!
St. George
TAG
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
15
)
Isaac
Skye
Charli
KIDS QUOTES!
"I ate so much my stomach is exploded!" (bloated?), Skye
"Mom didn't see me", announces Charli to her sister as she is getting into trouble. Too bad I heard you!
"Mom, you have to do everything I tell you to do, alright." Charli says to me in her very polite voice.
Anytime my girls really like something, generally food, a good book, a fun place, this is what I often hear..."It's a dream come true!"
"Mom, I didn't sleep with a tail last night."
0 comments:
Post a Comment