CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

St. George


The whole reason I decided to blog was to keep a "journal" of what is happening in our lives.  Needless to say, I have fallen far behind.


Mid September the girls and I headed to St. George with my mother for a girls week.  Isaac was still in Charleston, so it was a great time for a small diversion.  I didn't get many pictures, but I did take these the night we headed to Tuacahn to see the production of "Big River".  They actually had a river that covered the stage.  If you haven't been to see a show there I would recommend it.  They do such a great show, a couple of years a ago we saw "Cats", the girls loved it.  
It was really nice to enjoy some of the last warm/hot weather before the cold hits.  Skye has become an excellent swimmer and it has been so fun to see her take off.  She can swim anywhere in the pool with confidence.  I am really surprised and excited to share that Charli really took to the water this time.  By the fourth time to the pool she actually went under the water.  She wanted to jump in to me from the side of the pool and of course catch her before she went under, well with each time I got her further and further into the water, until finally with one jump I put her all the way under.  This approach worked, and now she goes under the water even in that bathtub at home.  Which I could really do without.