CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

FALL PICTURES







It's kinda funny how things sometimes work out.  I have been wanting to takes pictures of the girls all fall, the right time just hasn't presented itself.  Well, finally yesterday, my mom and girlfriend Dannie, helped me out and we took pictures of the girls at Beus Pond.  The funny thing is that exactly 5 years ago, to the day, my mom took pictures of me and Skye there.  I have not seen the ones that Dannie and my mom took, ( the actual photographers),but these are my favorites that I took yesterday,  they could use some editing, but I was pleasantly surprised.

2 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

Way cute pictures of your girls. I have enjoyed reading all of your fall updates (you can tell it is your favorite time of year) :).

Rie Rie said...

Yeah! we get to see Brittany! Even if it is a year ago! Those pictures are awesome! Glad your having fun with the season!