When I was driving up to go hiking the other the day, I passed by this...Our first home, and my first car, all in the same picture. Not something you can do to often. I was thinking about all the great memories, I had with that car, and we had in our first home. I got that Audi when I was 16, after 15 years it still runs. That car is 23 years old, older then it's current owner. The odometer broke years and years ago, I drove it back and forth to highland, then back and forth to Utah State. It has been passed around in the family, and even to family friends. It has been a pizza delivery car to 3 maybe 4 different people. I know my nephew isn't thrilled, about it, but I remember when I was moving up to Seattle and my dad said he wanted me a buy a new more reliable car. Little did we know then. I still remember how sad I was to give it up. Speaking of giving up, Isaac and I bought this cute little brick house back in 2000. I didn't want to give it up either, after it was all said and done, I am really happy we moved. I love the people we have met in our new ward and neighborhood and I love having more room. I do miss how close we were to the trails, parks, school, but we are only about 10 blocks further then we used to be.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Memories
Posted by Brittany H at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment