CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My favorite time of the year!


Fall has always been my most favorite time of the year.  I love the leaves, the brisk air, the harvest, I could go on and on.  When Isaac asked me to marry him, I knew I had to have a fall wedding.  September 25th, 1999.  We had to do the math this year, but we have made it to year 9.  This was the first year in along time that we actually were both together in town to celebrate.  The past few years we have been on family vacations, or attending to other priorities.  Well, we went on a date, a real actual movie and dinner, which is few and far between in this household.  That is something I could enjoy more of.

Another thing I loved about this time of year when I was a kid was my birthday.  I have officially decided that I can do without those.  This year was a bit tough.  Isaac gave me two dozen roses.  I have never had roses last so long before.  They were beautiful for two weeks straight.  I still had one rose that was still beautiful after I tossed the others out.  I took this picture on day 17.  He wouldn't tell me where he bought them, silly man.  I like to think it's a good sign that they lasted so long.  Thank you, Isaac.

0 comments: