CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR GIRLS!

  1. Since it is your 41st Birthday we decided to tell you 41 reason why we love you!
We miss you!

41.  Plays with me-Skye
40. Plays with me too! -Charli
39. He cuddles me -Skye
38. I love it when he be with me -Skye
37. He watches shows with me- Skye
36. He feeds me!-Skye
35. Helps me clean up! -Skye
34. Takes me to have fun- Skye
33.  He gives me a lot of love- Charli
32.  I love daddy because he gives me lots of attention -Charli
31. Because he loves me and I love him so much more- Skye
30. That you make time for us.
29. How you take care of us.
28. You are active.
27. You enjoy the outdoors.
26. You clean my car and make it super shiney!
25. Your company.
24. Your willingness to try new things.
23. How you tease me.
22. Your Foot rubs.
21. Our long conversations.
20. How you help around the house.
19. Your friendship.
18. That you are frugal.
17. Your wisdom.
16. Your kindness.
15. How you smell.
14. Your good looks.
13. Your family.
12. Sense of humor.
11. Your determination.
10. Your sensitivity.
9. How you choose to protect and serve your community.
8. Your wisdom.
7. How you enjoy yard work.
6. Yes, I have to say I love your skin.
5. How you get when you watch sports movies.
4. Your work ethic.
3. Dedication to your family.
2. You are a fantastic father and we are so fortunate to have you!
1.  You are you!

Happiest Birthday Wishes, with love your Girls.

3 comments:

The Rocking Radmalls said...

That was a sweet birthday gift!

Rie Rie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rie Rie said...

I thought it was for your birthday! What a good gift! Darin would love that!