Isaac left for South Carolina about a week and a half ago. He is there doing his FBI training. Of course it didn't occur to me until hurricane Gustuv that it is hurricane season. I curiously checked the activity and saw the potential that Hanna offered. I really thought I was being a little extreme in raising any concern. Well, Isaac called today and said that they might be moving them 200 miles inland, and that they will know depending on what the next hours reports bring. His hotel is in Charleston right on the water. As I see it, this will cause a delay in him returning as scheduled. It makes me think about all the people who are influenced by these storms, and the great anxiety it can cause knowing that something with such strength is heading your way. I guess with earthquakes you have no warning, which of the two is worse?
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Mother Nature
Posted by Brittany H at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, did they have to move him inland? I am sure you were sleeping much last night. Keep us updated on him.
Oh, Brit!!! Now I understand the email plea for movies. Well, at least you know he's w/the right people for covert operations, taking cover, and preparation for any event. He'll be fine. You'll have to tell us more about this when you know more.
Post a Comment