CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yellowstone




We had a great time in Yellowstone.  My parents met us in West Yellowstone and we toured the park together.  Everyone has there favorite experience.  My dad loved seeing the elk.  My mother loved the bison, which were hundreds crossing the road.  I loved artist point, this was my first time seeing it,  I have been to yellowstone several times, but always miss seeing the northeast side of the park.  This is by far my favorite area of the park, and created a new appreciation for yellowstone and it's variety of beauty.  This was Isaac's first time to Yellowstone, it's about time considering it's only about a 4 hour drive from our home.  Being that Isaac isn't from around this area there is so much to see and do that is so new to him, so of course his favorite was everything.

2 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! What an enjoyable family vacation.

The Rocking Radmalls said...

I love that place. Chad and I have great memories there, but have yet to take the kids. I think I worry about the active youngest 2 and the hot pots. I could see that being an "issue." Glad you two had fun and that you got to experience it with new eyes.