CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Gone


It's gone, her tooth, and her toddler years.  After eating 3 corn on the cob last saturday, it was almost ready.  It was a huge distraction Sunday at church, if she wasn't wiggling it, she was showing someone, or telling someone.  Once we arrived home from church I asked if I could do the honors.  The visit from the tooth fairy is a moment I don't want to forget.  The girls have been sleeping in my bed with me, and we put the tooth in a little tooth box and placed it under her pillow.  When she woke up around 2:00 am, she discovered it wasn't there and found a dollar in it's place.  Her face lit up and she was just laying there with the most beautiful smile of excitement, she was in complete awe that their really is a fairy.  It took a long while before she fell asleep again.  She is now embarking on what my neighbor calls the snaggle tooth years, I'm a little worried about the post snaggle tooth years, which means preadolescent years.  Why do they have to grow so fast!

1 comments:

April Greener said...

He he...the snaggle tooth years :)gotta love 'em!