In June my parents invited me and the girls to St. George with them. It was such a nice time. Isaac stayed home because he had to work, and while we enjoyed long lazy days at the pool, he was working hard and being drenched with non-stop rain. We had such a great time that I didn't even get any pictures, with the exception of the inflatable bouncing place we went to. The girls had such a great time. I seriously cannot remember a better week. We all returned home with tans, yes even fair skinned me. We took the girls to see the production of Annie at the Tuachan at the beautiful outdoor theatre. Charli has been in love ever since. It is so fun to see them get excited and passionate about things at such a young age. The only thing missing from this nice vacation was Isaac. I seriously hope he can make it next time.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
St. George
Posted by Brittany H at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment