CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Charli starts Preschool

Charli was really excited about Preschool this year, and has such a wonderful and sweet teacher, Ms. Diamond. I have been really happy with the school we chose for her and it's been fun to see how she has blossomed. There is no one quite like Charli, she never seizes to amaze us with her large personality. I honestly never know what she is going to say, and literally cannot be shocked with the attitude and whit she displays. She brings such spice to the family. I asked her teacher how her large personality is in school and she says she teases with her teacher and is always upbeat, but never acts out or is disrespectful. I still sometimes can't believe what a little spitfire she is, she was the most easy going, quiet little infant and toddler, I would have never suspected her to be how she is now.

0 comments: