CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

First day of First Grade!

I was so sad to send my little girl to school for a full day. If I could keep them little I think I would. I cannot believe how much she has grown this year alone. I have not been able to keep her in clothes that fit for the first time in her life. She has become quite the little reader and writer. She has matured so much and really helps when it comes to her family. She is rather shy and had a hard time feeling comfortable and making friends. Well, her best friend is a little boy named Isaac. He is a good head shorter than her, and she talks about him constantly. I joke with her and tell her to stay away from boys named Isaac, they are trouble. I am happy to see she has made such a good friend and has grown to love school this year.

0 comments: