CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A moment in Yellowstone




The summer of 2009 was crazy busy around our house. Isaac and I literally had to pencil in on the calendar time to see each other and spend quality family time. Luckily we were able to get a few days together last minute and headed to Yellowstone. We were able to get last minute reservations through my parents timeshare, which is pretty unheard of during the month of August. Yellowstone was busy, but we were able to get away from the crowds and take a beautiful hike. I cannot recall the name of the trail we took, but it was really fun, and I love that our girls enjoy the outdoors just as much as we do. We were even able to see Old Faithful go off from a distance on our hike to this particular waterfall. It was even more nice just spending a few days as a family. Let us hope that this summer allows for us to see more of one another.

0 comments: