I enrolled the girls into a tumbling/dance class in February. My mom started me in dance at a really young age and we thought they would really enjoy this. The performance they did in May was really cute. The song was the purple people eater. The entire recitals theme was around colors. I had to laugh because Charli was going through this stage that anytime her picture was being taken she would make the slouchy hip poses. You may notice from some of the other recent pictures posted. They did group pictures with her class and the photographer was getting a little frustrated with Charli because as soon as she placed her in a dance pose for the picture and Charli saw the picture was about to be taken she would change position into her model hip pose. I couldn't help but giggle.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Dance Dance
Posted by Brittany H at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment