I have been so busy, it has been difficult for me to get into the spirit of the season. My mother, who I love dearly, decided to start a scrapbook for my father for Christmas. He is 70 years old, and those of you who scrapbook know that trying to do 70 years in a short period of time is asking for trouble. She brought stuff to my house on the 13th of December and it has been madness since. I should be working on it now. Well, among all the madness I did decide to take the girls, with my mothers help to the dollar store. Skye lost a second tooth and had money to buy gifts for her family. It was so fun watching each of my girls pick gifts for their family members. Charli picked a small bowling set for both her Grandpa and Dad, and as we were wrapping them last night she said "These are awesome! They are going to think they are so cool!" I loved seeing how excited they were about their thoughtful gifts. I can't wait to see their reactions when they give them. The funny thing was I took the girls at different times, so they wouldn't see what they got for each other. They both ended up picking the exact same gift for each other, and it wasn't even in the toy area. I thought that was rather interesting. This has been my favorite part of the season, along with the singing of "What Child is this?" in church. How I love that song, and Eva Barnett has such a beautiful voice. I got poor Skye's dress wet from tears.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun brit! Hope you had a great christmas.
Wow, Brittany you have been busy! I don't know how you have done it all! You are amazing!
Your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment