CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year!

Well, the laundry is finally caught up, and now it's time to catch up on what has been going on around here.  I am just beginning to feel under control from the Christmas after math.  Can you believe it has already been over two weeks?  I still have gifts that are not delivered.  I am grateful that the weather shows no snow removal needed this week, and maybe just maybe I might have time to figure out how to use my new Christmas gift.  It was a Christmas of pictures.  I received several framed pictures along with a digital picture frame.  Now I just have to give myself sometime to get our Holiday pictures downloaded and posted.

1 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

We got a digital picture frame too and I too need to figure out how to use it. I'm also looking forward to a week with no new snow. We'll see if that really holds true.