CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The busiest time of the year!


I had my mind set well before Thanksgiving that I was going to make this a fun filled Christmas, achieving everything in my hearts desire (which included making a few gifts for my girls). Well, it is the night before Christmas eve, and what was accomplished was minimal. Shopping was done in a timely manner, I hate crowds. I made the mistake of heading to Walmart the Saturday before Thanksgiving, with two children that could be considered a prison sentence. What was I thinking? It took me a week to recover from hosting Thanksgiving dinner for my family. I was all gun ho to get my tree up and start decorating the weekend following Thanksgiving. I do love my home decorated for the holidays, too bad it took me until the 20th to complete. I was hosting Isaac's family Christmas party and figured I should finish what I started.  Well, as you can see my goals were not met, but a lesson has been learned, or should I say relearned, what Christmas is truly about, our Savior, Jesus Christ.

0 comments: