CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

It was only a matter of time!

I knew it was only a matter of time before Skye's hair creativity would go too far.  We warned her numerous time to never cut hair with scissors.  Well, her halloween sugar high must have clouded her judgement and she went to town on her and Charli's hair.  I was more upset that she knew better since we have both made it a point to her.  In Skye's words, "You told me a hundred times to never cut hair for real!"  Well, I was actually happy how it turned out for Skye since I have wanted to cut her hair for two years now, but she wouldn't let us, "only trims to help it grow long".  Her hair in the front, does not grow, so thankfully she didn't touch it.  As for Charli...well, the two weeks rule won't be working!





1 comments:

gantrieb said...

So sad about the hair, but her new do seems so cute on her. What a sad time for the whole fam!