Tonight is one of those nights, when my heart is heavy, but of what I am uncertain. It is times like these that I love to find escape. I love to run to distant places through music, literature, art...I am always amazed by the power of creativity. The emotion it both evokes and resolves. The most awe inspiring example of creativity, our earth. What an amazing and vast gift we have been given.
Many of you know that my brother Brandon is an artist. He is fortunate to support his family and make a career of his talent and passion. Although artwork is best experienced first hand, I loved this more recent piece. You can see more of his posted work at www.brandoncook.com
2 comments:
Wow! He is amazingly talented. I love that picture and will have to check out the website. I hope your spirits are up.
Britt, you are one of my favorite people on this planet. Just so you know.
And your brother has an incredible talent. Love this painting!
Post a Comment