CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Counting your "thankful's"

How great is it we have a holiday to celebrate all the wonderful things we are thankful for.  So, I decided to list 11 random "thankful's".

1. Sunsets
2. A husband who works hard to support us.
3. A good nights sleep...thank you tempur-pedic mattress.  I love you.
4. Skye's good health
5. My blendtec blender
6. Rainy days
7.  My two little girls
8. Laughter
9. Columbines
10. Books
11. Wonderful parents

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Rie Rie said...

That is awesome! I am thankful for Skye's health too! I am so glad this year has been so much better for her! Love you guys!

amy said...

First of all, your girls are gorgeous!

Secondly, thanks for the comment! You're a good photographer too. I love your "Fall Photos" post. Especially the one when you're in back of your girls and they're lookin at the lake.

P.s. The picture you commented on and said you liked.... is actually the only picture on my picture blog that I didn't take... i just googled "confused" and that picture came up :) but it made my day when i read your comment. thanks brit!

April Greener said...

Thankful for so much...also so glad Skye is doing well. I am thankful for my faithful walking partner!