The things that I allow to drive me crazy! I hate when my girls room looks like this, which is daily, I think I will allow this to be the death of me and I haven't figured out a great solution to the problem yet. Any help? I got frustrated the other day and told them to both go sit in time out. Of course we only have one time out chair and the two of them do nothing but bat their eyes and smile at me. Yes, I had to take a picture, but I still wanted to throw everything away!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Time Out!
Posted by Brittany H at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your girls are just absolutely beautiful! We have the same ongoing issues at our house as well.
That is hilarious. On a side note, you have decorated their room so cute. I love the beds.
Post a Comment