CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally the Day Arrived


Finally, the day that I thought would never happen, did.  Skye starting playing with dolls.  Okay, so it's really not that big of a deal, but I was seriously surprised. I bought that doll for her on her second Christmas when she wasn't quite two.  I bought all the doll accessories the Christmas after that.  No I didn't learn.  ( I loved my doll when I was little, I guess I secretly wanted the same for my girls).  This year they got remote control dinosaurs and an art easel for Christmas.  Maybe I learned.   Horses are still the classic around our house (note the messy room pic), followed by dinosaurs, but I was pleased to see the little mother at work with her baby. 

1 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Skye sounds just like Abbey. All horse-as I recall, my girls were in heaven at your house!