CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bling Bling!

Well ladies, don't be jealous because I have got myself some new BLING BLING, well... that is what my husband is calling it.  I know each and everyone of you can think of something your husbands get overly excited about.  Well, today Isaac gave me the "please, please, please", look of an 8 year old boy as I found out what he was up too via Skye, and the "don't tell mom" failure.  A few months back a new friend Isaac met stated to Isaac that his dog was going to be having puppies.  Since Isaac has such a high respect for this particular breed the man wanted to give Isaac one of these dogs.  Isaac comes home all excited and tells me about it.  Well, I of course say no, we already have 3 dogs.  Isaac made a few mentions here and there, but for the most part I thought this was water under the bridge, but no, this morning Skye tells me a little secret idea her dad has been festering.  Skye loves dogs, and she is so good with her little Kiah, she rarely needs reminding to take care of her.  Well, she is all excited because Dad is telling her about a little puppy to take care of.  It was all a whirl wind, but somehow Isaac got me to go to the shop where the dogs were being sold, he had the owner there in what seemed like seconds, and I was holding the dog in the car on the way home.  I couldn't bare to see my grown husband cry and sulk, yet I am still in shock and awe over the whole ordeal.  We do not need another dog.  It seems like I just got Kiah acclimated.  So, we are walking the streets of Ogden tonight and people are commenting left and right about our new dog.  One man even stopped and turned off his sprinklers as we are going by after he checked out the dog.  Isaac in all seriousness says to me, "This dog is Moses, see what kind of status we get because of her".  "You are walking the streets of Ogden with 2000 dollar "Bling, Bling".  I was rolling inside.  I will get a pic of our new addition Lexi (defender of mankind) soon, until then you will have to be in suspense over what breed she is.  Prize to the closest guess!

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Hmmm, Two thousand dollars, a dog everyone comments on, quite possibly the cutest puppies ever, a bulldog? If it is, I will be soooooo jealous. I can't wait to see what you got!

DeSpain Domain said...

Post pictures soon!