CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

She is SEVEN





A Dog Gone Good Party! I couldn't be surprised when Skye asked for a dog theme birthday this year. It turned out really cute. All the kids dressed up as dogs once they arrived. I made puppy chow in little dog bowls, with chocolate milk bones, for part of the party favors. One of the cute games that we all giggled at was eating doggie food (jello) out of dog bowls. The only bad part is she is now a year older, where does the time go?

2 comments:

Rie Rie said...

WOW! What a party! Looks so fun! What cute dog treats! And good imagination! My niece used to pretend she was a white tiger and would lick her paws...But I tell her Skye has her beat, with the towel for the tail. Love it!

April Greener said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love them! Thanks again for inviting my boy!