Skye had such a good time this winter playing Jr. Jazz. She was the only girl on her team, actually out of all the games she played there was only one other girl on a different team, and let's just say she was an extreme tomboy. Who knew that girls didn't jump at the opportunity to play basketball. Skye had such a great time and she had a very supportive team. I'm certain she will try it again next season. She also got tickets to go see a actual Jazz game. Her dad was suppose to take her, but he unfortunately was suffering, literally, from the swine flu. I didn't mind filling in, I love a good Jazz game. Hopefully she and her dad will have another opportunity in the future.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Basketball
Posted by Brittany H at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment