CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our fish!

We have always had the nickname "Fish" for Skye, she has loved the pool every since her first dip at the age of two.  So, I put Skye in three different sessions of swim lessons this summer.  I have spent many mornings this summer sitting by the pool watching her develop into a fantastic little swimmer. Charli sat beside me each and everyday.   She wasn't interested in the whole swimming lessons idea, even after watching numerous children her own age play water games.  I think when Charli is older you will likely find her laying out by the pool reading some magazine.  

Well, you think I would be a proud mother and record Skye's milestone, but no, I even briefly attempted to remind myself to take the camera on this, her last day.  I was reminded at my failure when I arrived today to see numerous video camera's, digital camera's and extended families, I mildly felt I was on a movie set.   My poor neglected children.  I have been so impressed by the progress Skye has made, she even won in her division in the little competition they hold at the end of each session.  She is a proud owner of a red water noodle due to her new found ability. Go Fish!

0 comments: