CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Didn't I say "Constant Change"



Yes, yet another change.  It looks as though Isaac will be leaving to training a little sooner than we expected.  Which brought a change to our family vacation this year.  It seems that we always pick September to take our family vacations, I love fall and all the beautiful autumn leaves.  Last year we visited Rocky Mountain National Park and had a wonderful time.  The temp was perfect, no crowds, and all the Elk were in rut, so wildlife viewing was real fun.  Skye even perfected her Elk call.  Well, I started planning early this year and had us all set up for Yellowstone during the 3rd week of September.  Well, that changed.  We have decided to take our vacation last minute and head up to Yellowstone, it will be a shorter stay, but we should have a goodtime!  I will most certainly be sad to miss seeing the Elk and leaves like last years vacation.

0 comments: