CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009

I seriously cannot believe how fast this year has flown. It makes me sad to think that another year has past in the lives of my fast growing children. I am reminded at how terrible I am at recording our history and realize the importance of recording our lives. It is fun to look back at the memories we have created and the pictures I may or may not have taken and know now how much I have neglected recording these fleeting moments. I downloaded my camera the other day and it was so sad to say that I still had last Christmases pictures on it and everything in between now and then. I have come to the reality that life will not slow down in order for me to catch up, it only seems to get busier and busier, if I am going to get it done, I just have to do it! So here's to starting my new 2010 goal...keeping better record.


In order to feel I have a "fresh" start, I must record the highlights from 2009.

0 comments: