We have been trying to take the kids and dogs for a walk every night to "magic" park. On the way its a wonderful time to visit with the girls. The other night Charli and I were walking hand in hand and she asks me. "Mom, when I was in your stomach, did I explode it because I was growing so fast?" She proceeds to tell me what is was like to be inside my stomach, "It felt so right, like I was finally alive and I could feel my heart start beating!" Charli is a very observant little character, and I was really taken back by her comment.
We often find ourselves giggling and at the silly things she says and does. Often times when we are walking she is talking constantly...so much that I have to tell her to take a breath. Her personality has changes drastically from when she was an infant. She was very quiet and easy going, and leery of people she didn't know. Today, she is much the opposite with bounce and zeal, she talks openly with people she doesn't know, and is continually teasing her bigger sister. (Good thing Charli is the younger, not older sister).
3 comments:
So cute. I love to hear what kids have to say. If this weather gets warm any time soon, we need to get together again!
where is "magic park" I think I need to take my kiddos there.
Hope all went well yesterday...
If it ever stops snowing, I can now walk again on Tues, Wed, Thurs, and/or Fri.
That is so cute. I can just picture her saying all that. We need to get together. Hopefully before school is out.
Post a Comment